• As a Project Owner for major account(s) with projects across Canada, you will be responsible for client relationships, project deliverables and day-to-day leadership for Team Leaders and Project Designers
• Actively lead the planning, organizing, and monitoring of project activities from contract initiation through to design development, construction, final review, deficiency reporting, and client occupancy
• Lead project coordination meetings and attend site meetings with all stakeholders/external partners/consultants/vendors
• Oversee and manage full contract administration process on assigned projects, including site instructions, change orders, and other contract modifications, payment certification, compliance reviews, deficiency reviews, and substantial performance
• Draft and manage project budgets and project schedules (in Microsoft Project)
• Administrate complete CM and consultant RFP process on projects when required
• Administrate complete stipulated bid process on projects when required
• Manage escalations, proactively report on progress to clients and field day-to-day inquiries from client and external partners/consultants
• Support, guide and mentor the design team toward successful completion of projects within budget and by established deadlines
• Identify areas of risk, devise, and follow through on resolution of issues
• Build and develop successful relationships with current and prospective clients
• Collaborate with the design team and draw upon knowledge base and experience to contribute to the overall success of the studio
• Participate in business development initiatives when required (i.e., project pitches).
• Post-secondary graduate (degree/diploma) in Interior Design or other relevant discipline
• Minimum 10 years’ experience with expertise in space planning and conceptual design
• Demonstrated success in managing a team and delivering complex workplace projects
• Ability to present ideas and concepts successfully to multiple stakeholders
• Membership in relevant industry associations preferred
• AutoCAD skills are essential; Photoshop, In-Design, Sketchup and Revit skills are beneficial
If you fit this profile, please email your c.v. to email@example.com. Only candidates being considered will be contacted. Thank you.
figure 3 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- see previous page