Reporting to the Director, Residential you will bring your creativity and design sensibility to lead a variety of condominium projects. As a Senior Team Leader, you will work directly with clients to understand the target market to create tailored design solutions.
- Coordinate with the project team to leverage talent to meet the project-specific need
- Lead projects from inception to completion
- Communicate directly with clients to coordinate all aspects of projects
- Provide guidance to team members with a keen eye on efficiency and quality of work
- Work with project consultants to ensure all details are fully coordinated
- Develop and deliver presentations in client meetings and within Figure3
- Leverage the firm’s strategic research process to achieve clients’ project goals
- Build positive, professional relationships with clients
- Improve internal processes, approach, or tools within area of expertise.
- Post-secondary graduate (degree/diploma) in Interior Design or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience ideally with exposure to current global trends
- Demonstrated success in managing a team and delivering multi-residence projects
- Ability to present ideas and concepts successfully to multiple stakeholders
- Active Membership in relevant industry associations
- AutoCAD skills are essential; Photoshop, In-Design, Sketchup and Revit skills are beneficial
If you fit this profile, please email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates being considered will be contacted. Thank you.
- Summer Fridays all year long
- Group health benefit plan
- Two paid days per year for professional training & development
- Regular personal performance & career development meetings
- Bi-annual all employee team building events
- Weekly supplier lunch and learns
- Professional dues paid by Figure3